- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Meteorological Department predicts cloudy weather for Karachi
The meteorological department has predicted that strong sea winds are likely to blow in Karachi while showers are expected in some parts of the metropolis as well.
The temperatures have already dropped in the country. Rain and showers are expected at Faisalabad, Hazara, Quetta, Zob, Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bahawalpur, Gujranwala and parts of Gilgit-Baltistan.
The highest temperatures were recorded at Naukanadi and Dalbandin with 45 degrees centigrade, Sibi, Turbat, Nawabshah with 43 degrees centigrade and Dadu 42 degree centigrade.