- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Kamal marches to Karachi’s Ranchor Line in public contact campaign
Mustafa Kamal and partys’ Central Executive Committee members addressed the people of one of Karachi’s oldest localities housing Mohajirs and urged them to forget their past and join PSP.
Before Kamal, party’s CEC leaders Waseem Aftab, Asif Hasnain and Raza Haroon too addressed the crowd and reminded them of the horrors of rival MQM’s “terrorism” in the city.
Kamal, in his speech, urged the people to vote for selfless people and assured them that he and his fellow PSP leaders do not want anything but peace and prosperity for Karachi and Pakistan.
A flag hoisting ceremony was held at area’s Lakhpati Chowk after the rally. This was the third step in his public contact campaign launched on August 29 from Korangi.
Kamal, who announced the formation of his party after a press conference against Altaf Hussain back in March, last month went out to meet people on Korangi and Orangi town streets, addressed them and promised to solve all their issues if they choose his party to serve them.
Kamal’s Korangi visit too ended with a flag-hoisting ceremony.