- Salman Khan to undergo another hair transplant
- The boxer and the hard-hitter mingle in Karachi
- Did Aamir Khan have a relationship with British journalist?
- Pashto telefilm actress Mussarat Shaheen shot dead in Nowshera
- Jawani Phir Nahi Ani’s trailer creates a buzz
- Indian singer Sukhbir Singh evades arrest at Lahore airport while laundering $29000
First look revealed: Saba Qamar with Irrfan Khan in upcoming Bollywood flick
Saba Qamar has dominated Pakistan’s drama industry for long hence it came as no surprise when the actress admitted she will star in an upcoming Bollywood project.
Her Bollywood debut film is a comedy based on social issues. The actual plot has not yet been revealed.
Saba’s upcoming Bollywood debut will be directed by Saket Chaudhry, who has also directed Shaadi Ke Side Effects and Pyaar Ke Side Effects. The movie will be produced by Illuminati Films, which has churned out films such as Cocktail and Love Aaj Kal.
According to Qamar, the movie is similar to Irrfan Khan’s earlier Piku venture and in it, she plays the Bollywood actor’s wife.
“It’s a family-oriented story of a husband and wife. It has a young, fresh vibe and the wife is a little dominating. People will surely like it,” she said. “The film is a little like that Deepika film, Piku,” she added.
For the time being, Saba Qamar has her hands full as she is busy shooting for her upcoming movie Lahore Se Aagey, which is the sequel of Karachi Se Lahore. The actress had earlier made her debut as Noor Jehan in last year’s Manto.