- Great fall of China sinks world stocks, dollar tumbles
- IMF official says ‘premature’ to speak of Chinese crisis
- Weekly inflation rate falls by 0.35 pct
- Disappointing business surveys intensify world growth fears
- Oil dives below $40 after rise in U.S. oil rigs
- Germany wants IMF involved in Greek bailout for reform rigour: sources
‘Draft of Strategic Trade Policy Framework to be finalized soon’
Chairing a meeting held in Islamabad, he said the new Policy contains attractive incentive packages for the exporters. He said new techniques and machinery will be employed to the production methods.
After incorporating recommendations of the sub-committee the draft will be submitted before the Cabinet for final approval.